Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i hate my aunt

hihi i have update my blog again hehexz...i think i will b stupid swap when i write about this coz i will never 4get it..............

At the june's holiday my parents,my sister &my little brother go 2 penang wif my 2 grandparents and me........i dun wan coz i dunno wad i can do in penang,so i went to my grandparent's home overnite for 2~3 nites but i never think about this was a sad holiday coz my aunt wronged me open &found my uncle's drawer S**T man how i do it o.......?!feel so suppress when i know this news
That day was thursday,the last day i in my grandparent's house,that day i got tution and i need 2 go my fren house earlier coz my another fren fetch us 2 tution so i must prepare 4 tution,when i come inside my uncle's room i saw the drawer was open,i feel curious coz i dunno who open the drawer,i just walk in soon my aunt saw the drawer was open and i m near the drawer so she use her monster mouth asked me some idiot question like:do u steal ur uncle's money in drawer
,why u want to open&found ur uncle's drawer i dunno wad the hell happenned......after a while i go inside again but i saw the drawer has been removed...!!!!!and i ask my aunt where's the drawer then she answer me she moved it to my grandmother's room.I tell him my uncle will ask 4 reason then u know what does my aunt say:"i will explain to him"ok i trust him..............
At friday i go to a camp to be helper till nite when i get on to my parent's car my mother ask me did i open&found my uncle's drawer i have stun, i didnt bliv wad did i heared my mother ask me got or not i say i didn't got but my mother say:"ur aunt personally c u open that drawer,how u explain it"i feel so fuckin' hopeless to my aunt coz i never thought she will tell juz like tat 2 my mother.......
The next day my mother call to my aunt that absurd what the hell happening 1st ly my mother ask him did him pesonally c me open&found the drawer?She answered my mother a funny answer:"what's the different between he got open&found or not?i c tat drawer had been opened when i walk in side the room"my mother tell him:"if i pesonally c he open and found the drawer then he is wrong completely but if u didn't c he open then he's nothing,coz i want to know the truth only"i have been touched when i hear this,coz my mother had help me very much.
Finally,this case have been closed the conclusion will never change i hate my aunt!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment